2018 Thomson-McDuffie Chamber Career FairName: 2018 Thomson-McDuffie Chamber Career FairDate: January 23, 2018Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM ESTEvent Description:The Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce, cordially invites you to participate in our upcoming Career Fair on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at the Thomson Depot.
This is a great opportunity to introduce your company to the local community. We have invited McDuffie County High School CTAE students to come and learn about the many careers that are in our areas and the skill sets needed to fill those jobs. This is your opportunity to plant the seeds in the student’s minds and prepare them for the future. We ask that you provide a list of job opportunities at your booth. Even if you do not have job openings, you may down the road.
Please refer to the following itinerary to plan your participation for this fair:
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. -- Recruiter sign-in and booth set-up
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – High School Students/parents
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Veterans
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – General Public
The employer registration fee will be $25. Both your registration form and payment must be received in our office by Friday, January 17, 2018, unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
· Fee includes: a 6’ table, chair, light refreshments
· Payment by check, Visa/Master Card is accepted. Please call the Chamber at (706) 597-1000 to pay by credit card upon our receipt of your registration form.
· Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive an email confirmation and directions.
· Due to processing costs, there will be no refunds for cancellations.
We look forward to hosting you at our career fair. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (706) 597-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to offer other Chamber Members deals from your business