Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy
Using a new curriculum developed by UGA’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development and Small Business Development Center, the Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce created a leadership academy for our community that injects leadership development as a core component to successful entrepreneurship. This program would blend leadership and entrepreneurial skills development for current and aspiring business owners.
Within our Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy, participants learn to:
- Focus on developing leadership skills critical to carrying out a business vision and working with others to grow
- Set the stage to transition ideas into action
- Cultivate a culture of entrepreneurship
- Transform their mindset from manager to leader
- Create confidence in business growth
- Shift strategic focus from technical “know-how” to productive “know why”
- Achieve end-goal to plan and confidently pitch entrepreneurial ventures
This (6) month class will begin September 2022.
Classes are 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- September 14
- October 12
- November 9
- January 11
- February 8
- March 8